Transforming children’s and young people’s mental health provision – Green Paper and East of England Event – 8th of February 2018
The government is asking people for their views on a green paper setting out measures to improve mental health support for children and young people.
You can read the full document here: https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/transforming-children-and-young-peoples-mental-health-provision-a-green-paper
And give your views during the consultation period (until 2nd of March): https://engage.dh.gov.uk/youngmentalhealth/children-and-young-peoples-mental-health-consultation/
The East of England Clinical Network has organised an event on the 8th of February to discuss the implications of the Green Paper and to formulate a response:
- To understand the implications of the Green Paper on Childers Mental Health.
- To hear from young people about their views on the green paper.
- To show case the work undertaken on the schools link pilots.
- To share the outcomes of the Care Quality Commission review in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
- To formulate an East of England response to the green paper consultation.
Please see this link for further information: