EPSS Traded Services
The following packages are offered by EPSS, as part of its traded services:
Enhanced Core Offer
This package is most suited to school clusters or other groups of educational settings. It involves purchasing a specific amount of EPSS professional time over a year (i.e. one day a week or multiples of this amount), in order to support key functions within a cluster / group of settings.
The activities within this package can be negotiated and include, but are not be limited to:
– Termly mini-consultation meetings with schools within the cluster
– Systemic work at schools and/or cluster level
– Professional input at cluster meetings
– Individual casework as negotiated with clusters
The benefits of the Enhanced Core Offer are:
– A dedicated EPSS member (Coordinating professional) to maximize the opportunities arising from consistent professional relationships
– The ability to plan activities on a long-term basis according to cluster / schools needs
– The ability to negotiate the use of time across the cluster, according to need.
This package, suited for individual schools, involves purchasing a specific number of days from EPSS, over a year. This time will evenly dispersed within the year.
The benefits of Block Purchase are:
– A dedicated member of staff (Coordinating professional) acting as key contact
– Access to the expertise within the wider EPSS multi-disciplinary team
– The ability to contract a varied amount of days per year (with a minimum of 4)
– The flexibility to use the contracted time in individual sessions.
EPSS values long-term contracts with schools and clusters and aims to prioritise request from these partners.
EPSS Specific Packages are available to the customers that have a running contract with EPSS. They have the unique benefit of being tailored to your individual needs and consist of discrete groups of sessions offered to help address particular themed difficulties within clusters or schools.
Specific packages could include, but are not limited to:
– Specialist interventions targeted at addressing mental health or learning needs
– Project work and training in a variety of areas, including raising school achievement or for pupils with a particular Special Educational Need or Disability, addressing bullying issues, etc.
Examples of specific activities EPSS could offer within the traded packages are available in the EPSS Professional Support Menu.
Expressions of interests can be made through your Coordinating Educational Psychologist.
Alternatively you can contact
Dr James Thatcher
Joint Principal Educational Psychologist
Tel: 01603 307562
Dr Helena Bunn
Senior Educational Psychologist
Tel: 01603 307565
Traded Services Development Officer
Tel: 01603 306362